Here are my progress updates from the past week:
- AMELIA edits: 99% complete! And I believe I have narrowed down a new title.
- Critique group: we had a successful meeting with a great exchange of ideas. I have to put my group's comments on hold while I finish editing this other manuscript.
- No YARWA entries scored :(
- I had a lightning bolt idea of how to potentially revise my shelved manuscript that did not sell. It's either genius or terrible. I checked out a bunch of resources from the library and next week I will look into this further!
- Complete edits for agent (hopefully today). Revise further if needed. (Then: put on Submission!!)
- Read and score 2 YARWA contest entries
- Possibly submit practice pitch/critique for RWA meeting Wednesday
- SPRING FLING CONFERENCE! Friday and Saturday I'll be at a regional RWA conference. I'm signed up to help out with a few things, but mainly I'll be spending time with writer friends old and new, attending sessions, eating, book signings, etc. Very excited!