We will share goals on Mondays. You can sign up at any of the host blogs (Jaime, Alison, Katy, Erin). Don't forget to hop around to encourage other participants!
Last week's goals:
- Work through several more chapters of edits. Write one new scene. COMPLETE!
- Prep a chapter submission for critique group next week COMPLETE!
Possibly spend an hour or so plotting Camp Nano novel (the plotting is part of my goal) Finish reading the book I started this weekendNO
- Have fun with high school and college friends I'll see this coming weekend! COMPLETE!
- Start strong with the exercise and healthy eating challenge I'm doing with my fitness coach friend YES, I'M ON THE FITNESS TRAIN!
- Revise 4-6 more chapters of PROJECT THAT NEEDS ALL MY ATTENTION! It would be lovely if I finished edits this weekend but let's be real here.
- Read through critique group submissions.
- Incorporate feedback from critique group (related to revision project)
- Critique the query and first page I received as a Pitch Wars mentor (prepping for August's Pitch Wars! See Brenda Drake's blog for query workshops and Pitch Wars details).
How are you all doing with your goals this week?