Writer Recharge 2014
Your hosts and cheerleaders: Katy Upperman, Alison Miller, Liz Parker, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Sara Biren
- First week of February: Post your goals for the month on your blog, website, or Twitter. Use the hashtag #WriterRecharge. Link your blog post at sarabiren.com.
- Every Monday in February: Update your progress via your blog or twitter. Link your blog posts at Sara's Monday posts.
- Throughout the month: Use the hashtag to connect with other writers, have writing parties, and cheer one another on!
- February 28: Post your final update via your blog or twitter.
- Anyone who uses the hashtag or links their blog posts will be entered to win one of five query or 3-chapter critiques.
Just what I needed! I've already started going through my NaNoWriMo draft from November, but some more specific goals are definitely needed. Here's a rough outline of what I'd like to accomplish this month:
Read and score all of my Golden Heart judging entries (I need to do this!).
Get through draft 2 of Nano novel SUNSET SUMMER. Write an ending.
- Organize notes for draft 3 for a targeted approach at changes (draft 2 is not very organized!).
Submit next chapter of SUNSET SUMMER for critique group; work in changes.
Potentially work in updates to AMELIA (which Agent currently has).