I freely admit, I stole this idea from my writer friend and fellow Pitch Wars mentor Valerie Cole, who created her own summer reading challenge to read books off her own shelves. I've amassed a number of books from conferences, book events, and trips to the bookstore. I really don't want to be that person who hoards books she doesn't read.
Here's my list of book categories to read through the end of 2015!
My Personal Fall Reading Challenge
- A book you really want to read
- Something short
- Something new
- A book you've had for a long time
- Finish a series
- A friend-recommended book
- A non-fiction title
- A book by an author I know or have met
- An e-book
- A book by an author I've been meaning to try
- A book by a favorite author
- A book by a celebrity or public figure
- A holiday or seasonal book
Feel free to use this list or a variation for your own reading challenge. Let me know if you do and link your post here!