We will share goals on Mondays. You can sign up at any of the host blogs (Jaime, Alison, Katy, Erin). Don't forget to hop around to encourage other participants!
Last week's goals:
- I REALLY want to complete my current draft and send to readers by June 30. It's ambitious though. I'm going for it! My minimum will be 5 chapters. COMPLETE!! Much rejoicing!
- Write synopsis of WIP. Potentially enter in 2 RWA contests (material ready except synopsis) COMPLETE! Synopsis written and I decided on 1 RWA contest for this new MS.
- Tackle re-organization and edits for a different manuscript. I've already ID'ed what I'd like to change and have cut and blended a few scenes. This week I would like to recraft previously edited-out scenes to add back into the novel (fun, huh?) and check for overall flow and themes related to specific feedback.
- Provide feedback on another writer's manuscript excerpt
- Finish reading 2 current books and start/finish another over the long weekend
- Organizing what to do next. Getting to a stopping point for 1 project before moving on to the next. I'm still planning to do Camp NaNoWriMo for July, but I have another project that takes precedence. My Camp Nano wordcount goal is low so I can manage both.
How did your goals go this week? Anything fun planned for the holiday weekend?