Here are my initial thoughts:
- Emma, played by Jennifer Morrison from House, kept the show grounded
- Working-class Snow White seems more valuable than fairy tale Snow White
- The kid wasn't too annoying but I really want to know who wrote that book he has and how did the teacher/Snow White find it
- The Prince reminds me of Coldplay's Chris Martin
- The wicked witch was wicked, but I don't get why she doomed the fairy tale peeps to "somplace horrible" in a curse. Maybe I need to rewatch...
- Rumplestilskin reminds me of a character from Labyrinth (maybe he's the Goblin King's cousin!)
- I rolled my eyes at Storybrooke, Maine, but what can you do.
Once Upon a Time airs Sundays on ABC. Are you planning to watch?